We are looking for an Executive Recruiter to join our global talent acquisition team. In this role, you will work closely with the management team and senior leadership to hire for key leadership roles throughout the organization. You will bring a strategic approach to hiring and will focus on building strong, lasting relationships with candidates.
The Executive Recruiter owns and executes Director to Vice President level searches and will be well-versed in all aspects of an executive search including research, candidate generation and development, senior client management, and offer negotiations with multiple components of compensation. This role manages the full life cycle of recruiting from research and talent mapping to leading debriefs and offers. The role is a critical senior position that influences our future and drives great leadership hires at Waters.
Key Recruiting Responsibilities
- Partner with executive hiring managers to develop a customized search strategy and process for business-critical positions
- Participate in all aspects of executive level recruitment including networking, assessment and offer negotiation where needed
- Conducting research and building out talent networks to develop a map of targeted talent, companies and geographies
- Developing prospects for both of open and opportunistic openings, assessing and screening, and making recommendations to leadership
- Leading C-level client meetings and communications on search progress and candidate engagement techniques
- Provide strategic guidance, education, and calibration techniques to senior leaders and interview teams
- Manage the entire recruiting process at the leadership and executive level including partnering with senior leadership to create job descriptions, set sourcing strategy and manage all communication throughout the recruiting cycle
- Create a process for executive searches that can be used across business functions and global locations
- Work closely with talent management on succession planning and talent mapping for all critical positions
What You'll Need
- 7+ years of experience in recruiting executive leadership talent in a competitive market
- 5+ years of search firm or internal Corporate executive recruiting experience
- Proven track record of leading, advising and influencing executive leadership
- Compelling communicator - both in verbally and in writing - that engages and influences senior stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of the executive candidate market is required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience "The DAVIS Difference".