The IFF South Brunswick Nourish location has an open role for a well-organized and motivated Office Administrator.
The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver, resilient under pressure, optimistic and has a pleasant disposition. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
As an Office Administrator you will...
- Greet all visitors and ensure IFF protocols are communicated and followed while visitor is in the common areas.
- Safety responsibilities to include working with established security procedures regarding visitor access and compliance. Maintenance of guest and employee listings as per emergency evacuation procedures.
- Answer and direct phone calls accordingly
- Assist with coordination of site events and large functional meetings
- Administrative duties include ordering supplies, conference room scheduling, maintaining purchase orders, arranging meetings, travel and accommodations as requested, and managing expense reports. Provide administrative support to visiting employees and guests as needed.
- Manage the flex/hoteling program for the site
- Recognize and proactively manage potential problems (employee safety, customer, facility, etc.), including escalating to next level as necessary