Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success.
Develops and provides required instruction in TCCC prior to deployment for international assignment. Serves as fully qualified subject matter expert (SME) in subjects identified in outline of the Pre-Deployment training curriculum.
- Maintains presence at the designated training facility for all instruction and attends all practical exercises
- Sets up and maintains training facility (ranges, driving courses, equipment, etc)
- Ensures accountability for all training equipment
- Ensures safety of students. Communicates and ensures compliance with all company policy, procedures and safety guidelines
- Provides instruction and conducts training courses utilizing prescribed curriculum
- Develops and maintain training plans
- Explains and demonstrates use of apparatus and equipment
- Evaluates the abilities of individual participants to determine suitable corrective or remedial instruction
- Completes and files all required reports in a timely manner
- Identifies in a timely manner training requirements needed to maintain required certifications and company standards, and completes all required continuing education and refresher training programs
- Completes any additional training and/or certifications required by the government or the contract
- Must be willing to operate company vehicle
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a US Passport and Secret clearance if needed
- Local candidates preferred
- Paramedic Certification required
- National Paramedic Certification or higher preferred
- NAEMT TCCC Certified Instructor preferred
- Must possess tactical experience with either civilian law enforcement or military
- Must possess valid driver's license and a clear driving record for the last three years
- Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion
- Problem solving skills with an analytical thought process
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
In an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners.
Work is based in a busy training environment and subject to frequent interruptions. In addition to work in a classroom setting, frequent work outside and in inclement weather conditions is required, including heat, cold and humidity. May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration. Must wear Personal Protective Equipment as required by established Company Safety Standards. Normal work hours are Monday-Friday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm, however some evening and/or weekend hours are required, and work schedule will vary.
Must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 100 lbs. Requires standing for long periods of time in all weather conditions. Requires intermittent sitting, walking, running, climbing, squatting, stretching, bending and kneeling. Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees' ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world's most demanding places.