In an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners.
Maintains training vehicles by performing repairs, as well as general vehicle maintenance duties.
- Inspect and repair training vehicles
- Raise vehicle with hydraulic jack or hoist to expedite repairs for immediate usage of training vehicles
- Inspect and prepare vehicles to comply with driver training requirements
- Provide immediate repairs of vehicles that have sustained body damage
- Identify and clearly mark vehicles for each specific application of usage
- Comply with verbal service requests from driving training instructors to facilitate training of students
- Disassemble units and inspect parts for wear
- Maintain a clean work area, to include but not limited to workbench, tool carts, and other applicable areas
- Perform basic computer diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Perform maintenance on all ram pad equipment (lull, generators, and tire machines)
- Provide written repair evaluation/summary reports
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a clear driving record for the last three years
- Must be willing to operate Company vehicle
- 1-2 years of technician experience required
- Must demonstrate thorough knowledge of automobile parts/operation and mechanical repair procedures
- Must be able to operate mechanical tools and equipment including tire machines, diagnostic equipment, battery chargers/testers and vehicle lifts/jacks
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and possess the ability to understand and follow oral and written instruction
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating globally and based in the Washington D.C. area, our employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis' forward-thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Frequent work outside and in inclement weather conditions is required, including heat, cold and humidity. May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration. Must wear Personal Protective Equipment as required by established Company Safety standards. Normal work hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 to 5:00, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
Must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 80 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday. Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees' ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world's most demanding places.