Responsible for providing and facilitating fleet management support to clients and ensuring effective operation of all fleet related solutions. Coordinates site assessment project teams, leading the team through the assessment and reporting process, and preparing all required project deliverables. Responsible for special projects that encompass on-site customer technology surveys, workflow analysis, workflow illustrations (floor plans, flow charts, data graphs etc.), workflow process reengineering, and business case preparation.
- Creates customer installation, implementation and redeployment plans and accurately completes within time frames.
- Identifies, tracks and resolves project issues and mitigates project risks by using independent thought and sound judgment.
- Collects and prepares all information for invoice generation and performs analysis of monthly data relative to contractual requirements, cost savings against program goals and device utilization, recommending courses of action to both the Account Team and/or Customer regarding optimization of opportunities.
- Identifies all reporting needs and develops appropriate documentation, providing appropriate analysis and recommendations.
- Identifies end-user training opportunities and ensures appropriate training and resources are made available.
- 100% customer satisfaction.
- Proactively determines innovative solutions regarding adjustments to the fleet in order to optimize the client environment.
- Obtains working knowledge of all EMSD offered solutions and products through training.
- Supports EMSD Planning process by providing analysis and recommendations on emerging business/technology trends and proposing new business models.
Please note that this role requires services to be provided in New York City. Accordingly, per applicable NYC law, the individual performing this role must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and provide proof of vaccination to the Company prior to the start date, unless the Company grants an exemption based on a disability/medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, religious beliefs or observances, or status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking, or sex offenses.
-Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Experience in Managed Print Services.
- Excel modeling skills and intermediate to advance Microsoft Office skills.
- Must be able to multitask, balance workload and follow up. Logical thought process.
- Must be process oriented.
- Strong project management, analytical, organizational and presentation skills.
- Comfortable presenting and communicating to both internal and external audiences.
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or other clearances required by customers to enter the customers' premises.
- May require up to 20% travel, including overnight stays (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- Project Plus.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. May require the transport of devices.