As the Global Campaign Manager, you will help develop go-to-market promotional strategies, as well as, manage and oversee campaign plans for various business segments. With strong negotiations skills matched with excellent project management skills, you will be driving the development and implementation of campaigns to meet strategic objectives.
This is a 100% remote North America east coast-based position
What you will accomplish together with us
* Aid in the global planning process to build a marketing strategy & lead generation plan to meet the business area priorities
* Project manage and lead campaign plans for business/segment area, held to KPIs for campaign and budget targets and performance reporting
* Partner with the business (Product/Segment Management) to formulate and execute the promotional marketing strategy
* Strong working product and market knowledge to build a holistic tactical marketing communications/promotional plan that is intended to meet set performance goals
* Partnering with the business, lead and guide product messaging and position exercises to build marketing content to support overall tactical plans
* Working with Corporate Communication to support PR efforts
* Writes, edits, proofreads marketing content and ensures messaging is aligned with target market (academia, Pharma)
* Supports the digital marketing efforts (web, social, SEO, SEM) to ensure content distribution is aligned with overall campaign's messaging
* Partner with Regional Marketing to ensure global campaigns are regionalized
* Collaborates with business partners on the development and execution of sales tools
* Management of campaign budgets and negotiations with vendors to optimize budget spend
* Captures and collects campaign performance metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis and reports out performance to stakeholders
* In partnership with stakeholders, analyzes campaign performance and provides recommend changes to the tactical plan and/or reallocation of assigned budget to ensure business goals and objectives are met
What will convince us:
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
* 3+ Years' experience in marketing communications. Life Science experience preferred.
* Knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management, social and digital marketing; along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance.
* Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to motivate others
* Strong data analytics capabilities and critical thinking skills
* Project management & Budget management
* Experience writing creative and engaging subject lines and marketing messages
* Ability to work in an ambiguous, fast moving organization centered around growth
* Highly organized and detail-oriented - can execute complex tasks with minimal oversight
* Ability to manage multiple deadline-driven tasks simultaneously
* Collaborative, team-oriented work style
* Excellent project management skills
* Strong collaboration skills and drive to independently meet deadlines
* Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
* As a federal contractor subject to Executive Order 14042, we require all of our employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodations for reasons related to a disability or for religion. If you will require an accommodation, we will discuss this with you should an offer of employment be extended to you.
* Identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
What we offer
Sartorius' ambition is to simplify progress in the bio-pharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. Nearly 10,000 employees at more than 60 sites are working together on achieving our goal: Better health for more people. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Enjoy the advantages of working with a global player:
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Sartorius is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
All employment decisions are based on valid job-related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling +1 631 254 4249 ext 8330 or via e-mail at email@example.com
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
Further insightsinto our world of work can be found