As the Order Process Management Professional, you will be responsible for providing the sales team with administrative support and enhances the efficiency of the sales process between the organization and its customers and for interacting with internal and external customers. The holder of this position supports the internal sales team by providing reports, processing orders as well as by communicating with customers and internal departments to ensure the correct processing of client orders and on time delivery.
What you will accomplish together with us
- Work with both clients and departments within the organization to ensure client orders, delivery slips and invoices are processed correctly and on-time
- Coordinate with commercial operations and financial colleagues to handle purchase orders, track customer orders, etc.
- Coordinate with customers, agents or other departments on logistics services requests (e.g. correct shipment, returns, unblocking of order in finance department) and maintain records on systems
- Check delivery times with internal departments and headquarters
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of contract terms, agreements and related documents
- Guarantee invoice verification and generate and distribute customer reports and service billings
- Assist in customer payment arrangements with finance department
- Take responsibility for the registration and follow up of all integrated solution leads and opportunities
- Process sales and invoices so that customer orders are dispatched, invoiced, and paid accurately and on time
- Update key products end user list
- Manage requests for technical documentation and quotation for customers
- Develop and execute analytical tools for CRM and SAP based reports and develop statistical sales reports
- Identify new tenders and complete tender documents with supervision (tender management)
- Provide reports on various topics, e.g. customer complaints on loss / delays
What will convince us:
- Associates Degree, Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years' experience in order processing and service departments
- 2+ years' experience in customer service
- Good communication across levels and functions
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Logical, self-motivated, energetic, results oriented, detail orientated, skillful for handling multi-tasks, quick learner and can work under high pressure
- Good MS Office skills, Word, Excel, PPT is must
- Team player
- As a federal contractor subject to Executive Order 14042, we require all of our employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodations for reasons related to a disability or for religion. If you will require an accommodation, we will discuss this with you should an offer of employment be extended to you.
- Identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
What we offer
Sartorius' ambition is to simplify progress in the bio-pharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. Nearly 10,000 employees at more than 60 sites are working together on achieving our goal: Better health for more people. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Enjoy the advantages of working with a global player:
- Opportunity for international career development:
a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
- Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
- Work-life balance: Working from home at many sites
- Intelligent working environment: working in smart buildings with the latest technology and equipment
- Ambitious goals: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here.
E-Verify Participation Info
E-Verify Workers Rights
We look forward to receiving your application.
Sartorius is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
All employment decisions are based on valid job-related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling +1 631 254 4249 ext 8330 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
Further insightsinto our world of work can be found
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.