The Revenue Specialist position will introduce you to Finance and provide opportunities to collaborate with other departments while gaining exposure to business operations.
* Resolve customer issues using collection and deduction resolution techniques to improve free cash flow and working capital.
* Validate accuracy of trade deductions to approved plans and deals.
* Establish positive cross-functional relationships to respond to the needs and concerns of the business and the customer.
* Partner with Danone sales, supply chain, and other finance functions to optimize the deduction resolution process.
* Deliver best in class service to internal and external partners.
* Identify and participate in process improvement opportunities as they arise
* Establish positive cross-functional relationships to respond to the needs of the business and the customer
* Get involved when process improvement opportunities arise
* Meet stated financial goals and objectives
* Work within an organization that is focused on value added activities, maintaining a high level of productivity, integrity and trust thereby positioned to respond to the needs of a growing Danone and our customers
* Deliver best in class service to internal and external partners
* Adopt Danone's Leadership CODE; Danone leaders are COMMITED to an ambitious future, OPEN to learn and share with others, DOERS who deliver results fast by EMPOWERING and developing people, SELF AWARE Maintains self-balance at work and recognizes when to step back and reach out to others for help. Uses own emotions to impact positively and contributes to healthy working conditions. Understands self and strives for development Seeks feedback and gains awareness of own strengths
* All other duties as assigned
* You are a college graduate and may have a few years of applicable work experience
* You may have experience with relevant programs such as SAP, HighRadius, Kantar a plus
* You have strong communication and customer service skills
* You are comfortable managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
* You are comfortable interacting and communicating with all levels in a matrix organization
* You thrive in cross functional collaboration and want to be part of an effective team
* You may have experience in accounts receivable and collections
* You have strong analytical skills and are very organized
The base compensation range for this position is $45k-$48k commensurate with experience. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options. To give our employees flexibility, Danone is a hybrid work environment with opportunities to work both remotely and in office when desired.
At Danone North America, you'll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You'll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn't just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We're proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf