The Field Account Manager, Advanced Therapies will be responsible for revenue growth within customers who are developing and manufacturing Cell therapies. In this remote-based position, you will proactively sell the full range of the bioprocess, lab product and bioanalytic portfolios. In this key role you will develop strong, strategic customer relationships and drive innovative solutions while working as part of a dynamic, highly motivated team.
Location: Remote but based in Seattle, WA preferred
What you will accomplish together with us
- Responsible for proactively selling the full range of the bioprocess, lab, and bioanalytic portfolios by both in-person and remote interaction to assigned accounts
- Meet growth targets and objectives for assigned accounts
- Research and develop prospects within the assigned account mix
- Identify key decision makers and gain an understanding of the best approach to communicate and build relationships
- Leverage Sartorius' Solutions to solve critical customer challenges from early development to commercial manufacturing
- Support existing business within the assigned accounts, and uncover additional opportunities (both up and downstream)
- Analyze customer needs, develop solutions and present our offerings
- Work closely with Technical teams, Marketing partners and internal stakeholders, utilizing these resources to support value offerings throughout the entire sales process
- Conduct customer presentations, demonstrations and negotiations; provide quotations, close the deal with the customer
- Continuously monitor and pay close attention to market changes, both for competition as well as best practices. Communicate these changes to relevant internal parties to be poised to proactively respond
- Customer focused time up to 70%
- Other duties as assigned
What will convince us
- Requires a bachelor's degree in a Life Science/Biotechnology discipline and good understanding of cell/molecular biology and cell/gene therapy
- Post graduate degree; hands on cell/gene-therapy experience preferred
- 2+ years of relevant practical experience with a demonstrated ability and proven competency to work effectively as an Account Manager within the biopharmaceutical industry preferred
- Consultative interaction and communication skills within all levels of an organization
- Ability to interact within all levels of target organizations
- Clear and articulate communication style
- Effective presentation skills
- Proactive, goal driven and collaborative attitude
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Financial acumen
- Understanding of Complex Sales Processes
- Ability to analyze sales data, identify trends, and develop sales strategy
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
As a federal contractor subject to Executive Order 14042, we require all of our employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodations for reasons related to a disability or for religion. If you will require an accommodation, we will discuss this with you should an offer of employment be extended to you.
What we offer
Sartorius' ambition is to simplify progress in the bio-pharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. Nearly 10,000 employees at more than 60 sites are working together on achieving our goal: Better health for more people. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Enjoy the advantages of working with a global player:
- Opportunity for international career development:
a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
- Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
- Work-life balance: Working from home at many sites
- Intelligent working environment: working in smart buildings with the latest technology and equipment
- Ambitious goals: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025.
- We offer a comprehensive array of benefits which include: Paid Vacation (3 weeks), 7 sick days (eligible to carry over up to 30 days), 11 Corporate Holidays, 2 Floating Holidays, Community Service Day, Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid and Supplemental Life Insurance, STD & LTD, 401k (with generous company match), Tuition Assistance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program, Health and Wellness Program (in addition to other benefits).
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here.
E-Verify Participation Info
E-Verify Workers Rights
We look forward to receiving your application.
Sartorius is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
All employment decisions are based on valid job-related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling +1 631 254 4249 ext 8330 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
Further insightsinto our world of work can be found
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.