Are you looking for a part-time job that allows you the flexibility to set a schedule that works with your busy life and has unlimited earnings potential? Then join RetailData's growing and diverse Field Representative Team!
We are seeking individuals to join our team who are self-motivated, detail oriented and most importantly dependable. We have been the leading provider of retail intelligence to the largest retailers in the world for over 30 years and have growing demands for additional Field Representatives to help us to collect critical retail information such as pricing, promotion, and merchandising data.
What will you be doing?
- On the agreed schedule that you set in partnership with your manager, you will be asked to use a company-provided handheld data collection device to record prescribed product information.
- There will be specific criteria that you will be asked to follow to capture information such as item prices, displayed promotions and potentially pictures of product merchandising and/or displays.
- Once you have successfully met the criteria of the project you simply transmit the file electronically to our corporate office for review and packaging to our clients.
What does RetailData Offer You?
- A comprehensive initial training program to ensure you fully understand the expectations of the position.
- Competitive productivity-based compensation that has a guaranteed minimum with unlimited upside as you increase your aptitude and proficiency in completing projects for the company.
- As a part-time team member, you are offered identity theft protection, pet insurance, and 401k with match after 6 months and 750 hours worked.
- Employee stock purchase after 1 year of service.
- Optimized, flexible work schedules that enable a healthy work-life balance.
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement.
- Opportunities for employee learning and development.
What Does RetailData Require?
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, reliable transportation, and valid automobile insurance.
- Ability to work approximately 15 hours per week with scheduling flexibility.
- Reliability to start and finish assignments on time with the detail needed to satisfy the project criteria.
- Ability to stand throughout the work shift and lift up to 40 pounds intermittently.
- Willingness to work in cold temperatures associated with grocery store refrigerator and freezer cases as some projects required collection of items in these store aisles.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: RetailData is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veteran/Disabled