|Job ID||2022-119081||Department||Pt Float Pool||Site||Johnson Rehabilitation||Job Location||US-NJ-Edison||Position Type||Per Diem||Standard Hours Per Week||4||Shift||Weekend Day||Shift Hours||Weekend Day||Weekend Work||Weekends as Needed||On Call Work||No On-Call Required||Holiday Work||As Needed|
Our team members are the heart of what makes us better. At Hackensack Meridian Health we help our patients live better, healthier lives - and we help one another to succeed. With a culture rooted in connection and collaboration, our employees are team members. Here, competitive benefits are just the beginning. It's also about how we support one another and how we show up for our community. Together, we keep getting better - advancing our mission to transform healthcare and serve as a leader of positive change.
A day in the life of a Rehab Therapist at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
1. Integrates and synthesizes evaluation results, behavioral observations, and information obtained from history to develop diagnostic impressions, goals, and makes recommendations based on findings.
2. Collects and records patient care data that follows format and guidelines of the patient care service, regulatory agencies and third party payers which reflects an understanding of reimbursement systems and their impact on patient care. For OT or PT, this may include, but is not limited to, examination, evaluation, daily notes, reassessments/progress reports, discharge plans and communication with members of the team. Additionally records daily billing and follows department guidelines for productivity.
3. Establishes treatment plan based on evaluation results, goals and best practice. Collaborates with interdisciplinary team, patients and patient's support system. Assesses and re-assesses need for modifications to plan of care and goals. Identifies need for consultation and/or refers the patient to other health care professional or health care services. Initiates and completes discharge plan. Provides education/training to patient and/or patient's support system.
4. Administers appropriate test and measurements accurately and efficiently. For PT or OT this includes but is not limited to: Functional Training Interventions, Musculoskeletal Interventions, Neurological Interventions and Cardiac Rehab Monitoring (for detailed descriptions of each Intervention please see PT or OT job description). Conducts follow-up and communicates findings.
5. Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
6. Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Licenses and Certifications Required:
If you feel the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!