|Requisition ID||2022-15235||# of Openings||1||Category (Portal Searching)||Administrative/Clerical||Position Type (Portal Searching)||Regular Full-Time|
Under general supervision, is responsible for complete knowledge and understanding of litigation support software in customer location i.e. iPro, Law, Doculex, Adobe etc. Ability to operate scanning equipment including Ricoh, Kodak, Canon, Minolta etc. Coordinate, preparation, prioritize, process and quality check, documents for scanning, electronic file conversions, electronic stamping, blowbacks, indexing, load files, specified delivery media etc. Complete all projects per customer's requests within established time frames. Maintenance of all scanning equipment and work-space is necessary. Resolve minor technical problems (when there are paper jams or scanning output is not up to par). May also perform other related duties as required.
* Coordinate, prepare, process projects for document scanning, electronic conversion, indexing, stamping; Check specifications on the request form for accuracy, quality and time requirements
* Upon completion of processing documents/ electronic files quality check production and then output to the client's specified delivery media. i.e. single page/ multipage tiff, OCR, PDF, email, CD, DVD, load files etc
* Duplicate and label DVD's, CD's using the labeling format specified by the client within the requested timeframes
* Complete blowback requests per client's requirements accurately, efficiently, with in the specified time requirements
* Maintain scanner quality (i.e. cleaning lens, reporting mechanical failures). Maintain required levels of quality and rates of production
* Log in/out boxes for scanning; Record objective and bibliographic information as appears on documents; Create bar codes for documents. Follow document preparation procedures
* Prepare monthly production and volume reports in order to measure productivity and prepare billing charges
* Perform other duties as requested by Manager, Assistant Manager and Supervisor
May at some time perform the following:
* Process outgoing mail and packages
* Send, receive and deliver faxes
* Provide light housekeeping such as making coffee and keeping conference rooms orderly
* Handle light maintenance such as replacing light bulbs (if necessary)
* Handle reception work including answering phones, taking messages and greeting visitors
* Due to changing technology in office automation, will be required to learn new features and functionalities of copying machines, faxes, scanning, shipping equipment as introduced at the client location
Intermittent physical activity including bending, reaching and prolonged periods of sitting or standing
May lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
What We Offer:
Competitive pay & benefits!
Comprehensive training and development programs that prepare employees to advance from within
A company focused on creating a positive work and client environment
Employee discounts on entertainment, products, and services nationwide!
Come Join Our Team!