3rd Shift Compounder
Princeton, NJ, US
As a Compounder you'll be working to support the plant's day-to-day operations. You'll be supported by your team with possibilities to grow into a Manufacturing Professional and directly impact the quality of our products - helping to improve real lives.
At dsm-firmenich people are at the heart of the company. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and value diversity in the workplace.
Your key responsibilities
- Operate department pumps, filters, scales and computer systems in order to accurately and properly blend chemicals in a precise manner to create flavor or fragrance product.
- Utilize a computer to obtain detailed formula information and availability of raw materials, post batches, check inventory and print labels.
- Ensure understanding of all safety, quality and operational procedures, in order to utilize tools, equipment, electronic/computer systems in compounding and container filling.
- Ensure proper ventilation is utilized when blending raw materials/chemicals or when packing product.
- Follow production, safety and quality procedures to verify and record information during compounding and container filling.
- Maintain work area in a clean and neat manner and in accordance with cGMP.
- A space to grow by encouraging and supporting curiosity and an open mindset;
- A culture that prioritizes safety and well-being, both physically and mentally;
- The opportunity to work for a company where sustainability is much more than a claim and is core to our strategy and purpose;
- Barrier-free communities within our organization where every employee is equally valued and respected - regardless of their background, beliefs, or identity;
- A firm belief that working together with our customers is the key to achieving great things;
- An eagerness to be one team and learn from each other to bring progress to life and create a better future
- We offer competitive pay, career growth opportunities, and outstanding benefit programs
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum two years' experience within a chemical/food/perfumery manufacturing facility
- Minimum two years' experience mixing and handling of chemicals against a recipe
- Knowledge of G.M.P's (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Knowledge of H.A.C.C.P (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points