|# of Openings
|Category (Portal Searching)
|Position Type (Portal Searching)
Under direct supervision, the Field Support Representative (FSR) is assigned to a temporary in-house talent pool which provides replacement and/or short-term administrative services in place of Office Service Reps (and others) who are out of the office. The FSR will be assigned a home location but will be scheduled to visit other client sites within the region to provide multiple disciplines (fax, print, mail, reception and other duties, as assigned).
NOTE: This position requires heavy travel (up to 75 %), and requires either reliable public transportation or a clean driving record and a personal vehicle. Business travel expenses will be reimbursed.
* Ensures total customer (internal & external) satisfaction through understanding of customer expectations, proactive problem identification/resolution, and maximizing opportunities to build relationships.MAIL/PACKAGES/POUCHES
* Receive, sort, and deliver all incoming mail & packages according to assigned floors and within established time frames. Wrap, seal, weigh, affix postage and dispatch all outgoing mail/packages in accordance with postal regulations.
* Prepare special outgoing inter-office pouches sent to client affiliates as scheduled (if applicable).
* Package and process outgoing overnight items, i.e. Federal Express, UPS, etc., to meet client and vendor deadlines. Log and deliver incoming overnight packages within established time frames.
* Log outgoing and incoming items as required and review for accuracy/completeness.
* In some locations, may be required to walk and/or deliver by transportation any legal package in a timely and proscribed manner. Secure necessary signatures and documentation to confirm delivery.SUPPLIES/COPYING/FAXING/ADMINISTRATION
* Organize and distribute supplies to client. Verify and log orders upon delivery. Monitor inventory of copy supplies, stock paper and toner and keep supply area neat (inclusive of convenience copiers).
* Handle items for distribution to a segment of or all of client employees, affiliates, dealers, etc.
* Estimate runtime on the small to medium photocopy jobs. Check all copies produced for quality and accuracy. Produce bound copies of work when requested. Deliver and pick up copy jobs.
* May provide minor maintenance of photocopy machine such as solving paper jams, placing service calls and routine cleanings.
* Operate facsimile machines; send and receive facsimiles. Keep complete and accurate logs of incoming and outgoing facsimiles. Where appropriate, generate activity and confirmation reports, and call the receiver to confirm receipt as necessary.
* Perform other administrative duties from inserting, copying and photocopying to faxing as needed.
* Due to changing technology in office automation, will be required to learn new features and functionalities of copying machines, faxes, scanning, shipping equipment as introduced at the site.
May possibly perform any of the following functions at the direction of the Site Manager:
* Set up and maintain client's kitchen areas and conference rooms, order food and make coffee.
* Provide reception work such as answering telephones, taking messages and greeting visitors.
* Move boxes, supplies or furniture; replace light bulbs.
* May be requested to perform document scanning.
* Prepare outgoing items for shipping.
* Additional responsibilities that other employees at that site do not perform.
May prepare reports in order to measure productivity and prepare billing charges.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ WORKING CONDITIONS
What We Offer:
Competitive pay & benefits!
Comprehensive training and development programs that prepare employees to advance from within.
A company focused on creating a positive work and client environment.
Employee discounts on entertainment, products, and services nationwide!
Come Join Our Team!