Our team members are the heart of what makes us better. At Hackensack Meridian
Health we help our patients live better, healthier lives - and we help one another to
succeed. With a culture rooted in connection and collaboration, our employees are
team members. Here, competitive benefits are just the beginning. It's also about how
we support one another and how we show up for our community. Together, we keep
getting better - advancing our mission to transform healthcare and serve as a leader of
A day in the life of a Registered Nurse at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Delivery of nursing practices according to the most up-to-date evidence-based research, nursing policies, and standards of care, to provide and ensure safe and excellent delivery of individualized patient care.
- Ongoing communication with patients, nursing colleagues and other members of the health care team regarding patient's status, rendered care and treatment plans.
- Medication administration utilizing the newest advancements in bar-scanning and documentation technologies designed to ensure the safest delivery of medications to our patients.
- Ongoing Point-of-Care electronic documentation of each individual patient's assessments, plan-of-care, interventions and evaluation of rendered care.
- Patient and family centered education aimed at optimizing health, wellness and disease management.
- Multi-disciplinary discharging of patients to ensure safe transitioning and continuum of care.
- Current and valid New Jersey Nursing license is required
- BLS/CPR certification by American Heart Association
- One (1) more years of acute care nursing experience is required
- 2-3 years wound care RN experience strongly preferred
- BSN preferred or must obtain within 3 years
- National Certification within 6 months preferred
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required.
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.