Role Profile: ServiceNow Pre-Sales Lead (REMOTE)
About Cognizant's ServiceNow Practice:
Cognizant's ServiceNow Practice expands the entire platform beyond traditional implementations into strategic digital transformations. Our proven ability to assess, innovate, design, build, integrate and sustain opportunities keeps the client's main goals top of mind while ensuring businesses stay relevant, brands are differentiated and profitable growth is achieved. Our ServiceNow practice has successfully led over 9,500 transformations - delivering services globally and across the enterprise. The ServiceNow practice is product-line certified in all 9 ServiceNow domains across the platform. We have received the highest-tier certification from ServiceNow, Product Line Achievement, based on both our capability and the consistent and high satisfaction of our customers. The ServiceNow Practice has twice won the ServiceNow Hackathon for innovation on the ServiceNow platform, named # 1 for Voice of the Customer by HFS Research and in 2019 was recognized as the ServiceNow IT Workflow Partner of the Year and in 2021 for the ServiceNow Accelerated Partner of the Year achieving 163% growth. Our tenure and proven achievements make Cognizant a frontrunner to propose outcome-driven approaches for the ServiceNow platform.
Job Summary: ServiceNow Pre-Sales Lead (REMOTE)
We are seeking a skilled Pre-Sales Lead to join cognizant who can handle the technical Pre-Sales for the opportunities related to ServiceNow. The ideal candidate will be responsible for proving technical support to the sales team in convincing the customer technically on Cognizant's capabilities in ServiceNow, perform ServiceNow demonstrations as required to the customer, arrive at technical solution based on the customer pain points, collecting scope requirements from clients, preparing effort estimations, Statements of Work (SOW) and Request for Proposal (RFP) responses, and providing support to the sales team in their efforts to secure new business.
* Work with the sales team to identify potential clients and understand their requirements.
* Participate and conduct discovery sessions and gather scope requirements from clients to understand their IT service needs.
* Provide technical consulting support during the pre-sales discussions with ServiceNow Clients.
* Respond to client inquiries regarding technical aspects of the proposed solution.
* Prepare presentations and collaborate with the delivery management to provide demonstrations to showcase the proposed solution to clients.
* Develop proposals, SOW and prepare RFP responses based on client requirements.
* Provide technical input and expertise during proposal development to ensure the proposed solutions meet client requirements and can be delivered within the constraints of the project.
* Collaborate with the delivery management team to ensure the proposed solution can be delivered effectively and validate the scope of the services to be provided.
* Provide support to the sales team throughout the sales process.
* Work with the necessary stakeholders (Legal, finance etc.,) to validate the Proposals, SOWs, RFP responses before submission to client.
* Liaise with the development team to ensure that they are updated with the expectations of the customers when the project is won, so that the solution is properly delivered to the customer.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
* 10+ years overall work experience with minimum 5+ years experience in ServiceNow- pre-sales engagement
* Proven experience in IT services, specifically in Pre-Sales, solution architecture, or technical consulting.
* Proven experience in ServiceNow related Pre-Sales in the areas of IT Workflows, Employee Workflows, Customer Workflows and Creator Workflows. Knowledge in the the Industry specific offerings of ServiceNow is a must.
* Ability to understand client requirements and translate them into a technical solution.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* MS Office Expertise is a must.
* Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
* Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
* Experience in preparing SOWs, RFPs, and proposals.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Experience in presenting and demonstrating technical solutions to clients. Willing to learn fast in the areas of Cognizant's interest in ServiceNow.
* Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.)
Salary and Other Compensation:
The annual salary for this position is between $160,000-$200,000.
This position is also eligible for Cognizant's discretionary annual incentive program, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant's applicable plans.
Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 01 2023
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at or follow us
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email with your request and contact information.